We are starting to feel the launch date approach, not to mention something has slipped or leaked regarding the Bionic almost daily for a while now. Check out the official Bionic teaser trailer here, or even a full video rundown on the phone in this video. Along with the press shots we also have a Bionic and Droid X2 image to compare thickness.
Seen in the image above the Bionic is a bit chunky compared to the Droid X2 but then that is only a render and we won’t know for sure until we have them both in are hands, and I assure you that will be soon. The Bionic does have a dual-core CPU and 4G LTE inside as well as what we are hearing to be a pretty large battery so that could explain some of the size differences. We did see some battery usage images leak but for now I’m taking those with a grain of salt. Either way I just want this phone to arrive already so I can enjoy it, review it, and possibly move on to bigger and better things. Droid HD or HTC Vigor anyone?
0 comments:
Post a Comment