There is some good news for fans of Sachin Tendulkar and Tamil actor Dhandush.

'Kolaveri Di' singer Dhanush and music director Aniruddh have again teamed up for a tribute to none other than Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar.

(Photo: Reuters)
India's Sachin Tendulkar is almost caught in a leg before wicket off Sri Lanka's Tillakaratne Dilshan during their one-day cricket match in Perth February 8, 2012.
SHARE THIS STORY

The Tamil actor's "Sachin Anthem" is released on YouTube. The song, titled "Master Blaster you are our Boost," is an initiative by the makers of Boost, a health drink, for which the cricket legend has been the brand ambassador since 1989.

"THE SACHIN song officially out 4m today!Here s d link:) let's sing along-u.A humble attempt from a simple fan.god bless(sic)." Dhanush said on his Twitter account.

"The song was not made 4 any other purpose than my love 4 sachin.and I did whatever I know :)and that's not much. Hehe. God bless," Dhanush wrote.

Like us on Facebook

"It's a great honour to sing for a legend like Sachin Tendulkar. I am happy that I have been chosen to do this. He is the pride of our nation. When I was offered to do the song I didn't think twice and just knew that I had to do it. I have really worked hard on the song and I hope people enjoy it," said Dhanush, who is the son-in-law of Tamil superstar Rajnikant.

Dhanush, who has not met Sachin so far, has said he is not nervous about the song, but doubts if the cricket legend knows him.

The song was shot on a railway station set in Ramoji Film city near Hyderabad, India, and features a flash mob. More than 400 people worked on the video.

"Sachin anthem is out! Check it out folks :). Kolaveri Di' became a national sensation. Hope the anthem on Sachin follows suit," music composer Anirudh Ravichander said.

Watch the video and the making of Dhanush's Anthem for Sachin Tendulkar here: