web stats service from statcounter


Remember as a child playing UNO and screaming it out at the end when you finally win? I do, and today Gameloft has updated the popular card game UNO on the Android Market to support even more devices as well as tablets. UNO was always one of the few card games I actually enjoyed, that and poker. Gameloft has fixed up the graphics claiming they are HD and now we should be ready to go for tablets.
You can’t go wrong with UNO. Everyone loves the game right? It’s a classic that is for sure. Gameloft has some new rules, online gameplay and tournament mode integrated into the Android version and really makes you test your skills when you play online.
I know this isn’t anything new and exciting, plus the app has been around for a while. I didn’t think it would be all that fun but I gave it a download on my Android 3.1 Honeycomb tablet just to see the new HD graphics and the game does look pretty good. Brought me back to the good ol times and should do the same for a few of our readers so give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top