web stats service from statcounter

While T-Mobile's staying coy about the Sidekick 4G's availability, RadioShack went ahead and gave us the final piece of the puzzle: according to one of its latest tweets, said Android phone is heading to the Shack on April 20th. Oh yes, this just so happens to be the rumored date for the G-Slate and G2X as well. Coincidence? Only time will tell, and let's hope that this doesn't end up being an April Fool's joke -- well, at least the Shack would have something to blame if it actually misheard the information over the phone.RadioShack to get T-Mobile Sidekick 4G on April 20th

via

1 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I hope this news is true! If that so, A Sidekick phone is more useful. I prefer to use a Sidekick phone because it is more convenient when I'm travelling to Europe. I have no problem about using a different SIM card.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top