As you flip through your screens you get a full panoramic view of the beach from lifeguard stands, coolers and umbrellas, beach balls and even sharks in the water. All of this is highly highly customizable of course. I always try to choose wallpapers where the user can choose exactly what they want and this is no different. You can have a bomb-fire while laying in the sand having a coke, or have the open beach with nothing but sand to build castles in. This has more options than most wallpapers, it really does.
Each amazing wallpaper I feel like is my new favorite and this is no different. I’ve been using this all morning and changing all the options. Have a smooth beachfront or get the water raging with incoming waves and airplanes in the sky. It truly has it all. I have my beach sign set to “Private Beach” so no one will disturb me. Future updates will allow a custom sign and I’m debating putting clothing optional, or Android Community.
If you want fireworks in the sky they have that too. Trust me when I say they’ve thought of almost everything in regards to options and customization. Here is the video below so you understand just what I mean.
As always this comes as a free wallpaper and you can get that in the market by clicking here, but the paid version for only $1.00 gives you all the options to make it your own. For the paid version you can click or scan the QR code below. Now all I need is a Corona!
No comments:
Post a Comment