web stats service from statcounter



Like most people, I thought the iPad Smart Cover was pretty cool, but it bothered me for two reasons. First, I think it's too expensive, especially in leather, and second, it didn't really protect the iPad, just the screen.

I knew it was a matter of time before there were options, and this week I was sent a Yoobao Products Executive Leather case from US distributor XenGadget. The case sells for US$34.95, which is a reasonable price given how the case works.

The case is real leather, protects both the back and front of the iPad 2, and even has the magnets that allow the iPad to shut down or turn on when the case is closed or opened. The case comes in three colors: black, red, and light brown. It has a built in kickstand, and you can orient the case for a low or steeper angle for use.


Gallery: Yoobao Executive Leater Case



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top